Fantasy Brackets

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political Access
Ok we do this for football and I know KC has one running for the NBA.

So here is the pitch... Yahoo has a fantasy March Madness, pick your bracket. If enough people are interested we can get this up.

Put your thoughts up, Yay or Nay.

Netryder has to play, seeing how he goes to UCLA

Ooooh hell noooo. *runs far far away* :eek:

I'm in! I love March Madness... Even taking Friday off to drink and watch and drink. Should be fun!

alright here is the info: OSNN Group ID# 91738
PW: marmad

and bracket is : OSNN bballers

Bracket is done. I've picked more upsets this year than ever before. I can't wait for Thursday!

Technically the action starts tonight, although it doesn't show up on the brackets :D

I did my picks, just not here yet. I'm in a few pools and will have the same picks for all - just need to transfer to Yahoo..

Good luck all :)

I did my picks VERY quickly - this should be interesting :p

it's always interesting to see the picks I make when there's no money on the line :)

yeah so watch someone goes undefeated from this...

I'm looking forward to how I do - should be great. At least the action finally begins tomorrow!!!!

I did decent so far, I didn't have Duke going past the next round anyways so that wasn't a devasting loss.

I love this tournament though, GREAT TV!!

I had Duke losing to VCU. I see someone had them going to the Final Four...

yeah.. that would be me :)

But, like I said earlier, I made picks that I never would have made if I had money on the line :)

You have to make gutsy picks Fitzy - and you were probably alone on that one :p

Will have a better idea of how we are all doing after tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back