Family Guy VS South Park

Family Guy or South Park

• Total voters

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
I been a huge Family guy fan from day one, i own all the dvd's and what not. South park is funny, but its gets old for me after a while. I was wondering what everyone else thinks!!

I like Family guy for a good laugh. I like Southpark because they allways make great points and you laugh while going damn they are right.. the lastest installment of the cartoonwar eps is the best. hehe

I think the writing is way more creative in Family Guy

VenomXt said:
I like Family guy for a good laugh. I like Southpark because they allways make great points and you laugh while going damn they are right.. the lastest installment of the cartoonwar eps is the best. hehe

I wasted 45 min on my tivo for those two eps of South parkand i was pissed, i didnt dind it funny at all. To me that proves South Park knows they are up against somethin good...

i think its a "what mood am i in" feel for me. do i want penaute butter or ham and cheese hehe. Personaly i like the politicaly charged southparks. Perhaps its because im alingned to most of the creators views.

the dog is with the girl tonight at her house... would you wear this collar and let me nutuer you?.............. lol man i need to go to bed.

VenomXt said:
the dog is with the girl tonight at her house... would you wear this collar and let me nutuer you?.............. lol man i need to go to bed.
:rolleyes:

Yes, you do.

Both. I'm glad I don't have to choose between the two.

Melon

Family Guy and American Dad.

Family Guy. Funniest show ever. I really like South Park, but I've never really watched it regularly.

They are both good.

Family guy, when it returned, was pants.

Fortunately, it improved but has been really hit and miss.

The original seasons were much better quality.

South Park has a different segment/audience. They don't always go for all out laughs, although if you have followed the show long enough, it is just... funny :)

The South Park movie actually made a ton of money :cool:

I love em both. But South Park was right in the cartoon wars. Family Guy's jokes can go in any episode at anytime. Still I love the fact that you don't know where Family Guy is going at all, weird flashbacks, complete nonsense, its bizarre but wonderful. At the same time I still break out in uncontrollable laughter when I think .... MOM, Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!

What about...

Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story Versus South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back