Fallout 3 Teaser Trailer Released

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Today Bethesda released the official teaser trailer for Fallout 3! A lot of people have been skeptical if Beth is capable of doing the fallout series justice, personally I gave them the benefit of the doubt and was just grateful that we would get another fallout game. Based on this teaser, I would say that everything is going to be just fine....

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

:)

It's Oblivion with guns, just like we feared!

Naw, I'm downloading it now. Hope it's awesome!

Well, its a teaser... but I would say they captured the essence of Fallout just fine. I think Bethesda has made it clear without actually saying it that the game will be nothing like Oblivion in terms of style.

But who really knows at this point. We have until Fall 2008 till we know for sure.

Yeah, after watching it, it appears that they have the Fallout world down accurately. I'm sure there are groups of people that will get upset about the more angular and less cartoony world, but I certainly won't be among them.

Pretty much all the forums (NMA, DaC, Bethsoft Official) all have people who love it, and the ridiculously stubborn Fallout Fans who wont like it unless its exactly what they want.

To me, its promising I will withhold any real judgments until we know the mechanics and see some in game footage. I do NOT want a FP PoV, and I want them to keep the SPECIAL system. But I unlike a lot of people I'm willing to make compromises. I would settle for a KotOR style third person if its not overhead. Turn base as a options at least is required as well.... and have it be polished as much as RT if they go that route primarily. I could go on and on, hopefully we will get some more specific details in the next couple months, E3 after all is just around the corner.

Never played the first few Fallouts, but I must say I will be playing the 3rd. The teaser was spectacular looking.

If you appreciate a great story and fun gameplay and aren't one of those "Teh grafix sux" people then you should check them out, great series.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back