Fakefactory HL2 Cinematic mod ver 8 Final

It's not a small install, no. But it looks purdy :D

Did you notice that Alyx now "jiggles" as she runs and jumps :smoker:

nah not yet :) running the standard alex though with the hd body rather than the long hair version. One thing that has annoyed me though my save games don't work anymore :(

Are you using the fakefactory short-cuts to start the game or the regular steam launch?

You HAVE to use the fakefactory short-cuts :)

Save games work perfectly fine for me.

..... would have found it funny if Valve had Alyx make a comment to you when you're standing within breathing distance of her.... crouching down. Just weird that she looks at you with your first person view basically burried in her crotch.... and she just keeps on talking like usual.

And.... is it odd that this is the first game i've ever done something like that on? Just think she's so godawful hot for a video game character. Then again.... just about any japanese game has rather frequent pantie shots *cough* Soul Calibur *cough* or blatantly obvious up-close CG camel toe shots *cough* MGS4 *cough*.

Are you using the fakefactory short-cuts to start the game or the regular steam launch?

You HAVE to use the fakefactory short-cuts :)

Save games work perfectly fine for me.

Yep running those but none of my save games (pre-mod) were availible :(

And.... is it odd that this is the first game i've ever done something like that on? Just think she's so godawful hot for a video game character. Then again.... just about any japanese game has rather frequent pantie shots *cough* Soul Calibur *cough* or blatantly obvious up-close CG camel toe shots *cough* MGS4 *cough*.

Yes it is odd. Whats the problem with the japanese games? It's called "fan service" :)

This mod has always been fantastic, I'll have to check it out again!

I want urge to You should to use the fakefactory short-cuts

Last edited by a moderator:
hey.. just in case someone has missed it, v9.51 of this mod is out

u can't upgrade from v8, so its the 4 gb's all over again :dead:

but its worth it.. finally all maps have hdr (even old hl2 ones) and according to the maker, seems to be pushing the orange box engine to its limits, so it will be the final release for a while (except for maybe bugfixes and such)

hey.. just in case someone has missed it, v9.51 of this mod is out

u can't upgrade from v8, so its the 4 gb's all over again :dead:

but its worth it.. finally all maps have hdr (even old hl2 ones) and according to the maker, seems to be pushing the orange box engine to its limits, so it will be the final release for a while (except for maybe bugfixes and such)

Sooo, can I use my old save games directly if I just add this pack? Or not :O

Sooo, can I use my old save games directly if I just add this pack? Or not :O

umm.. idk XD

the readme doesnt say anything about that, so im guessing they should work

So when I install this MOD, do I need to have a save file already or can I just start a new one. Cause I am installing HL2, HL2E1 and E2 currently. Then going install the MOD.

u can (and should) start a new one

but make sure u open one of the games at least once before installing the mod.. cos some files are created at first run

Oh that is what you mean, i thought i had to use an already made save game for it to work, ok that makes sense.

Is the new Alyx only with the HD Addon? Cause I don't see that newer version, nor do I notice much change with the graphics, and textures. hmm

The new Alyx looks like Adriana Lima. A number of easter-eggs inserted in the game allude to as much :)

Are you using the new game links or are you starting from Steam?

Do not use the steam links. Use the ones in your start menu.

The new Alyx looks like Adriana Lima. A number of easter-eggs inserted in the game allude to as much :)

Are you using the new game links or are you starting from Steam?

Do not use the steam links. Use the ones in your start menu.

Yea I am using the game links, not Steam. I still see no change. Downloading the HD Addon right now to see if that changes anything.

I just wish Valve would hurry the hell up with Episode 3. Not even a mention of a release date for it last i checked.

I just wish Valve would hurry the hell up with Episode 3. Not even a mention of a release date for it last i checked.

Yea its my most wanted game, HL series is my favorite game and story of all time I would have to say.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back