failure

it is pretty funny, because this was in the jokes section I saw it coming, but the real question is how did that happen?

I think someone set this up somehow, no?...I'm thinking of some kind of script to keep referancing the president with the word

yeah they discovered this years ago. the people @ google don't like bush and when you type negative words, Bush usually comes up. lol

lol, nice find there mafia

Is this one of those 'google bomb' effects/procedures? I remember a website which explained that quite a bit in detail, great stuff :)

Ya I've heard of it too it is a few years old.

Similar to typing "French military victories" into google and hitting "I'm feeling lucky"

hahahahaha type as*hole in google without the * and hit im feeling lucky.. god i love google. its a catchy song.

the_music_man said:
yeah they discovered this years ago. the people @ google don't like bush and when you type negative words, Bush usually comes up. lol

And confirmed :D So I tried typing idiot, and yup a Bush related link came up. So, I figured that's too easy. Afterall, we've heard arguments betwixt Bush and his intelligence before. So I tried a tad more obscure word, ignoramus, and got this

bush_zoo.jpg

Click next, and got

bush_darwin1.jpg

onimkron said:
Is this one of those 'google bomb' effects/procedures? I remember a website which explained that quite a bit in detail, great stuff :)
Yeah I think this most often happens because of bloggers. ;)

Xie said:
Yeah I think this most often happens because of bloggers. ;)
Exactly. Nothing to do with Google. Just their algorithms for term association.

It's always the pigeons.

(unless it's that damned moose!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back