FahrenHYPE 911

Edited post #1. I'm a Moore fan but thats not why I edited it. If you disagree with someone especially over something like this then you have a brain and an opinion and don't need to make attacks up the persons appearance or character, all it does it distract from your arguement.

Agreed Enyo. It's also funny that Moore's weight comes under heavy attack while bashing him on his movie, which by the way isn't about weight loss but about politics. Are these people drawing a correlation between him being "fat" or "gravy-chugging", and him have a political opinion? If so, it would surely have to go for every American right? So what we can conclude is that if your over-weight that you are wrong and your anti-American. I find this very interesting. :) </flame-bait>

*this will also be my last post in this thread as to not add more gas to the fire .. to the moderators I'm sorry.

so the percieved majority of americans are anti-americans and wrong :S :p

Geffy said:
so the percieved majority of americans are anti-americans and wrong :S :p
Maybe not the majority, but a good number of Americans are self-righteous, unappreciative, greedy slugs who wouldn't know integrity if it hit them in the La-Z-Boy. "Duty, Honor, Country" is lost on them. :eek:
Just my opinion tho...as an American :p

ThePatriot said:
Maybe not the majority, but a good number of Americans are self-righteous, unappreciative, greedy slugs who wouldn't know integrity if it hit them in the La-Z-Boy. "Duty, Honor, Country" is lost on them. :eek:
Just my opinion tho...as an American :p

what truth...war started this country, saved this country and kept this country as free as we are today...

Originally Posted by ThePatriot
Maybe not the majority, but a good number of Americans are self-righteous, unappreciative, greedy slugs who wouldn't know integrity if it hit them in the La-Z-Boy. "Duty, Honor, Country" is lost on them.
Just my opinion tho...as an American
what truth...war started this country, saved this country and kept this country as free as we are today...

it is true without a doubt

most people have no clue who has integriity and who does not...as most people beleive the rhetoric because their party repeats it, and they have no clue what battles are fought for the good of this nation, or for the personal obsessions of madmen.

we all agree on these points.

perris said:
it is true without a doubt

most people have no clue who has integriity and who does not...as most people beleive the rhetoric because their party repeats it, and they have no clue what battles are fought for the good of this nation, or for the personal obsessions of madmen.

we all agree on these points.
Yes we do. Even if you look at it from non-political, non-militaristic view, people in general are losing sight of what they have...the possibilities they have. Too many people only take from society and never think about giving back anymore. I see it every day and it gets very disheartening sometimes. :(

Tuffgong4 said:
Oppression drove people to the New World, oppression drove the natives into small pockets of land which are now refered to as reservations.

The oppression continues

Your talking about this like your re-writing Plato.
No one falling on his sword just yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back