FahrenHYPE 911

fimchick

OSNN Senior Addict
If you have seen Fahrenheit 911 and you have any consciense or an inkling of a soul, then I challenge you, I DARE you to go rent or buy the new FahrenHYPE 911 DVD that refutes that <something something> in more ways than I can count. From evidence of the blatant lies and manipulation of events to interviews with soldiers and families in the movie who never even met Moore, you'll see why he is a <something something> liar.

Edit: No need for the abusive language.

And the point of this thread is? Moore has already been refuted a countless times, so why are you creating this thread? The only reason I see is to cause a flame war between Moore fans and Moore haters...

The reason for creating this thread is for people who took his movie at face value to go and see how much he lies for himself. Maybe even if one Moore supporter in this forum gets swayed by the movie then it will have done its job.

Moore is ****ing god. He is awesome.

Also, i saw fahrenhype, and it is the same bull****, except swayed in a republican view. So saying that one is better tahn the other is wrong, also, both of them are like the media. THey always have their own opinions in the news stories to try to get you to view it as they view it.

So you can say what you want, but both sides could be called liars.

Personally, i like Moore.

Well, whether or not Moore lied, deceived or cheated in his documentary doesn't change my attitude towards Bush anyway.

X-Istence said:
So saying that one is better tahn the other is wrong, also, both of them are like the media. THey always have their own opinions in the news stories to try to get you to view it as they view it.

So you can say what you want, but both sides could be called liars
Well said.
smile.gif

Hmm, I guess then, that the footage of the Oregon cop, the solider, and the families who were all blatantly mis-quoted, edited, whose words were twisted completely around, who never even met Moore and who didn't even know they were going to be IN his movie, I guess that footage doesn't undermine Moore's credibility at all, huh?

Okay ;)

fimchick, none of us want to get into this argument with you. you're not going to change anyone's opinion by this. i respect your opinion, but myself, along with many of the other osnn.net forum members, have opinions that do not agree with yours. so essentially we must agree to disagree.

fimchick said:
Hmm, I guess then, that the footage of the Oregon cop, the solider, and the families who were all blatantly mis-quoted, edited, whose words were twisted completely around, who never even met Moore and who didn't even know they were going to be IN his movie, I guess that footage doesn't undermine Moore's credibility at all, huh?

Okay ;)

It does, but he is not the only one who's done that...It applies for all.

The most important thing is to do before you watch, read, or listen to anything is to have an open mind.

if you would like to see a movie about this Michael Moore BS look at this website about another movie that is coming out that actually has no political association and does not support Kerry or Bush the guy who made it wants you to just see how much of a moron Michael Moore is and lets you see this topic from the eye of americans...not a political party

http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/

ALSO those who hate Michael Moore don't have to be pro-Bush

and if you let Michael Moore or Farhenhype 9/11 to change or enforce your political views you are a braindead moron

they all lie ... they are all actors of some sort.

Its called entertainment. Moore might have some facts in his movie maybe some lies.

Would you be there to stand up when someone speaks lies of John Kerry?? or only

when you hear lies about you favorite guy.

moore's work is not unbiased... it has never been claimed to be unbiased...

also it is not completely accurate... it has never been claimed to be completely accurate...

that being said there are many truths in what he pointed out as well... many elements he documented do in fact point towards things that have occured during the bush presidency that in fact are unaccountable...

this is one of the main gripes about the bush administration, the complete and total lack of accountability... moore points this out, in his own way...

people who are fans of bush will write off moore's work... they will also hype up the anti-moore links and the anti-moore movies and what not... it does not make one work any better than the next... but it does spank of hypocrisy when one biased work is held as being more accurate than another biased work...

I am not a fan of Bush but moore's work is utter garbage. So is Fahrenhype 9/11. I have run into too many almost inbred people that use Moore's and other's works as dogma. I know MOST of the people here know that he is not the most truthful human beings but I see more flaws than facts and actually not any facts.

I am a supporter of this country and I don't see how these works help anybody except the unwashed masses that run around and believe what they are told.

That is why the movie Michael Moore Hates America makes more sense cause it actually goes to the people and he actually tries to have an interview with Michael Moore which of course he dodges and gets angry!

Hey guys look, I did not start this thread to covince anyone to change their mind. I only did it because I know there are brain-dead zombies out there who took Moore and what he said for face value, didn't bother questioning him or his artistic talent (let's face it, that's what his movie is) and then go around touting him like he's the newest version of the Bible. What my point is, is that if you went and saw Moore's movie, it's only fair that you should go see this one, just like I won't let any of my friends or family watch Hype until they've watched Heit.

Its amazing how different people see and hear what ever they need to make it through the day, I am looking forward to seeing that movie only because I like information from all sides.

Both sides are biased. Hell, even the "Micheal Moore Hates America" is biased, as all he is trying to prove how Micheal Moore is just hating america, but yet, someone else could make a movie "Micheal Moore loves America" and it would also be biased.

The only unbiased report you will get is from someone that is unable to have their own opinion, in which case they would be unable to work in society, and have to be fed someone elses opinion, thus they are still biased.

Weee. Now go watch Fahrenheit 911, and Fahrenhype 911, get some biased views, compare and contrast, and find where they agree, now that is where the truth lies.

X-Istence said:
Both sides are biased. Hell, even the "Micheal Moore Hates America" is biased, as all he is trying to prove how Micheal Moore is just hating america, but yet, someone else could make a movie "Micheal Moore loves America" and it would also be biased.

The only unbiased report you will get is from someone that is unable to have their own opinion, in which case they would be unable to work in society, and have to be fed someone elses opinion, thus they are still biased.

Weee. Now go watch Fahrenheit 911, and Fahrenhype 911, get some biased views, compare and contrast, and find where they agree, now that is where the truth lies.

Goodpost. :thumbsup:

I love all these un-stable people that get all bent out of shape by Moore. He made a movie about what we all know to be a less then satisfactory president, nobody is making you watch it. I think his whole pupose was just to get people curious, interested, thinking about this years election that will shape the outcome of the US for the next 4 years to come. I'm just going to leave it at that as I'm far to tired for a flame war.

X-Istence said:

second the motion

Xie said:
I love all these un-stable people that get all bent out of shape by Moore. He made a movie about what we all know to be a less then satisfactory president, nobody is making you watch it. I think his whole pupose was just to get people curious, interested, thinking about this years election that will shape the outcome of the US for the next 4 years to come. I'm just going to leave it at that as I'm far to tired for a flame war.

AWWWWWWWW and here I was already to let rip on ya for those outrageous comments!!

:eek:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back