Fahrenheit/ spoilers

yep... which is why I (speaking for myself) have made no attempt to say moore's work is a balanced view... just that it is provocative and people should be able to do their own work...

moore's work is by no means balanced and I would fight to the day I die so he can say whatever he wants to because this country is based on that...I just don't agree with it...that's all

also, it's more that I think Kerry is the worst candidate in the world and the dems have not put anyone in any power that I would feel comfortable with more than any of the republican candidates

Kerry has said he plans to do a lot of nice things in office but when asked (I watch way to many political programs) how he plans on doing it he never has an answer...you can hate bush all you want but you cannot get into office by bashing the present leader...you have to have something to offer...

Also I am by no means a republican...if anything I'm libertarian to the fullest just that they haven't had a candidate worth going for in a while...

I really liek the way this thread has turned out btw where people are expressing their ideas in a constructive way without bitterness!...love that osnn

Tuffgong4 said:
ok I support the president and have watched the movie but I support him because I loathe the democratic party so much even though our president is a moron...

here is a great article that my brother sent me titled the Fifty-nine Deceits in Fahrenheit 9/11

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

Electronic Punk said:

:cool:

somebody hasn't been reading the thread :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back