FAH sig downtime

Zedric

NTFS Guru
Hey everyone!

I've just signed the contract for a new apartment, right in the middle of the city. I will now have one block to the train station and four blocks to the party street. Really sweet. :) No more three mile rides to get to anywhere at all...

Anyway, I'm moving September 1st, which means the sig hosting will be down for a few days while I get the stuff moved. I'll probably reinstall the server while I'm at it (moving to Ubuntu instead of Gentoo).

So I'm thinking about if I should get some temporary stats collector during those days, or even if I should put the hosting somewhere more stable than my home server. What do you think? Since I'm not here much anymore I also thought about handing over the hosting, code and source graphics to the community so it can be developed more freely.

Ideas? Comments? Volunteers?

I have a dedicated server - since it's for F@H I am willing to assist with the hosting, even if it's just for that short time.

My server is Windows 2003 though, not sure if it matters.

Good luck with the move, closer to anywhere is always better than miles from nowhere. As far as the sigs go, I can live with the wait until you settle in, really no problem at all. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back