Fabio Capello as England Manager

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
The Football Association has today appointed Fabio Capello as England Manager.

Capello has vast experience as a coach at the top level of the game. His 16-year managerial career has encompassed spells at AC Milan, Real Madrid, AS Roma and Juventus. In total, Capello has won nine League titles in Italy and Spain as well as lifting the European Cup with Milan in 1994.

:)

I like it , I like it alot ...

full story here

http://www.thefa.com/England/SeniorTeam/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2007/12/Capello_announcement.htm

No comment till they play another match and no doubt lose. Let's be honest, they are rubbish no matter who's in charge :rolleyes: :D

i was going to post that but thought that seeing as every other english manger has sucked balls in one way or another i didnt bother :p

yeah, i've heard this...

capello is pretty good.. maybe the best (well... after carlos bianchi, of course :))

but, the manager is only a part of it, and i dont really know how's england these days

I feel for all you English, but the fact of the matter still remains. England lost to Croatia back in November and failed to qualify for the European Championship. And that sucks no matter who is coaching.

just becuase your doing good in your footy league - dont rub it in, or some of your players might start having problems with their knees ;) :p

I get the feeling this is going to be a good thing for England not making the Euro its not the first time this has happened ... but we will have to wait and see how things work out ...

just becuase your doing good in your footy league - dont rub it in, or some of your players might start having problems with their knees ;) :p

Hey now... be nice. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back