F12002

L

leeham2k2

how come the sum of asll fears would work on my computer then f1 2002 had the same specifications but just quit to the desktop and left not much memory.:confused:

Well I think for ppl to able to answer your question I think providing the system specs would help. Well the only thing I can think of to check is to see if there is a patch for it, as I've not played it or The Sum of All Fears so I don't know what they require to run but I think the first step would be check for a patch. Also welcome to Xp-erience

k, ill check mine an dthe games. i have at least a 16 meg 3D graphics card with accelaration ability. 256 meg rm 900mhz processer,48x cd rom but it dusnt need cd. the game is 16 meg, 128 rm, pII 400? whats that?

do you have media player 9? if you do then you cant play any EA sports games on you PC. has to do with media player 9 wanting to play the MPG4 file that is the real people going " EA Sports it's in the game!".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back