• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

F.e.a.r Help!!!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
Hey guys I have cleared out the entire level entitled "Unauthorized Personel"

I killed the cannons, and followed the fat guy until I saw him get stuck in the ventilation shaft, now I can go no further, I have gone up down, and sideways, I spent over two hours retracing my steps, clearing out all of the ventilation shafts etc...

I dont know if maybe I missed something. I dont really care... anyway... I can not get any further and I am looking for a cheat page with spoilers that shows me what to do and how to pass this section...

I know this takes the mystery out, but I have no choice, at least with other games like unreal when you ran out of time, it reset the level...

One thing of note, I did find a ventilation shaft which has its exit blocked by some boxes, I even tried shooting them with the rocket launcher, and almost killed myself in the process but they did not move...

as always reps plus to anyone who posts who helps me get passed this level..

Mike A

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
Well... I hate to say it but I think somehow my game got FOOKED up...

:(

I know the room he is speaking of, but never found the activate button, I will double check when I get home, but I had already gotten the extra rockets, so I am pretty sure I passed by the activate button he is reffering too...

Reps + regardless... This guide was MUCH more helpful than the one I found last night...

I will re-post this afternoon once I know if this worked or not...

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix