F.E.A.R. demo feedback.

Re: F.E.A.R. demo coming friday!

just got done playing as well omg. hehe this will def be a buy for me. that fiorst shot in slow mo.. and his head rolled down the stairs.. omg.. hehe

just wanted to add pics of the coolest gun ever. in the demo you get it off the guy with the shoulder sheilds or whatever. but here it is.

a24ym1.jpg

a24z8n.jpg

the force of a barrel explosion that they guy was next too did this.. or a game glitch when it happend hehe. either way its kinda cool lol.
a254qe.jpg

Wow, that game looks like hella fun.... to bad its ~650 megs.... *sigh*

Grabbing the torrent now, might check it out later as it looks interesting.

my 2cent review

I know its a demo and it will be tweaked for retail release. but again unless you have at least 1G of ram and decent Graphics card. forget about playing it. now to my review.....The graphics seem abit out-dated. but run smooth. the fear factor i give 8/10, the sound effects are what make this game. played with all the lights out and my speakers turned up. great sounds, Reminiscent of a silent hill type feel. the guns are cool and the cut ssens are good. a movie type "feel" as you play. the demo is short i finished in about 20 mins. looking forward to the full game.....3.5/4 OSNN stars

i have to say that iv been playing the demo back and back. the graphics are on par if not better than half life 2 in my opinion. one of the nice thing about game with a bullet time aspect is you really see how thing behave when they get shot blow up. i mean seeing a gernade go off and seeing the concusion rip through a guys body in slow motion is amazing. i have to say i think i will like this more than half life 2. dont get my wrong i loved half life 2. but. this adds a almost freaky scary mood too a incrediable game. something in my opinion doom 3 lacked big time (once again the imps jumping out at you got old). from a low end system i dont have a response since i just built this one and it hammers the game fine. not one lag in the game so far. The weapons are badass. in the demo you get some amazing ones. just found the plasma sniper rifel thing myself. But honestly. i dont see how you can say the graphics are outdated. they are amazing. Maybe im just partial to bullet time. I loved max payne hehe and i am loving this game..

3.5/4 OSNN

my 2cents

did anyone here play the multipplayer beta for it? if so how was that. Iv been wondering how its gona work. I know they will use the bullet time thing as apower up in it. comment if you can.

Last edited:
hey now, this is my thread.
THANKS.

;)

u've contributed to it alot more then i have... nice screens man

I gotta say, I enjoyed playin that demo. But WTF was that Mech Bot at the end with all them rockets? Daaaaaaaaaamn. I would have liked to have known if I lived or not. :D

i acually died from it lol i ran out and died just as the black screen came on.. talk about a horrible spot to stop for our gameplay fun hehe. makes me want to buy the game more.

Well since I changed the thread title, the thread now belongs to me.

MUAHAHAHHAAAA !!!!!11oneone

And all that jazz.

;)

Sazar said:
Well since I changed the thread title, the thread now belongs to me.

MUAHAHAHHAAAA !!!!!11oneone

And all that jazz.

;)

we have just been 0wned!....:D

Thread stolen by Punk.

Wow, pretty cool indeed. I just hope it gets the FarCry treatment... that is,
The first demo was pretty buggy but the final was pretty damn good.

I was a little worried at the start as I always am suspect of fps that adds the users feet- lol.

Hope it does get tweaked, could be something really good.

Well, I've played it in all difficulty levels and it rocks. No hickups or nothing. And this is on a system that has an AMD 64 3500+ and 2 Gigs of RAM and a BFG 6600GT (AGP). Running all the video goodies at an 1152x864 rez.

But I gotta say, I luv this weapon. :devious: :D

click for bigger image

It'll just Bar B Que yer enemy. Leaves only the chard bones. Plus it has a great long range scoping thing. Really cool. Screeny shows weapon and one fried skeleton :p (upper right) but the rest of the bodies are from sub-machine gun. :D

Last edited:
that part where your walking down the hallway and the door slams and all the lights go out.....made me cry

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back