EZ CD Creator not working after SP1

• Thread starter skellington
  • Start date
S

skellington

I installed SP1 for XP back about a week ago. I'm trying to burn music CD's and now when the burn is complete and I listen to the CD the songs are choppy. I tried a couple different times and still the same problem. I reinstalled EZ with updated drivers and still the same problem. I did make a restore point before I installed SP1, so I could just go back and that would probably fix the problem, but I want to know if this is just a result of SP1 and is there a fix for it?.......Please help...Skellington.

I don't have any issues with easy cd even after installing sp1. There must be something going on. What are your system specs?
What version of easy cd are you using? The latest release (week or two ago) did cause issues for some.

Well, I'm using EZ CD Platinum 5.x. I updated to 5.3.1 SP4. Machine is P4 - 1.7Ghz, 512 RAM, 60 Gig drive. I reinstalled and still get the same problem. it finishes burning the CD, but when you listen to it is choppy. I have it installed on the other partition with ME and I have no problem. Any ideas?

Skell:confused:

Doesn't matter,

I just found something a little better to use. EZ has always had issues anyway. Thanks anyway......Skell:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back