Ez Cd Creator Help!!!

Black_Pride

OSNN Addict
Help...I have been running ez cd creator for a while now on xp and it has pretty much worked despite the bugs...

I dont burn cd's all that often but when I do I can get it to work somehow...but now I can't.
I am running the EZCD 5 Platinum with all the new Roxio updates and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program using the "custom install" option and only installing EZCD creator and NO OTHER programs. Now when I try to burn any cd whether it is data or music i always get the same error message "Errors reported from output device." I am pulling my hair out. I have never had this problem before and I have installed the prog about 5 times with all the updates. All I am doing is copying data from the HD to a CD. I have also tried several different CD's. And I cant even get the cd burinng to work that came with XP.

ANY SUGGESTIONS???? THANKS IN ADVANCE...

I reeeeaaallllyyy hate to say this man...but it seriously sounds like you might have a drive problem...

Try install Nero and see if that allows you to burn...if it doesn't your only other options are reformat..or remove your burner, put it in a friends comp and see if it works there...but burners do go dead I've killed one already heh :)

Been there!

I tend to agree with the previous post - are you getting buffer under run errors? Is your burner a newer one? I had an old creative CD-RW and ended up getting the same error as you - I tried everything, but the only thing that solved it was a new burner. At least you can get a burner cheap now a days.

Could be a firmware issue, or you're trying to burn at speeds your CD Burner doesn't support. If you're not sure the problem is hardware, the best thing to do is to try out another CD Burning software. I personaly HATE Easy CD Creator!!! I'm a Nero fan and I've always been using it. I love it, it works fine even on XP and it's just as simple and full of features as Easy CD Creator is.

Get a demo version there if you want to test it out: http://www.nero.com/en/download.htm

Try it out and let me know if it works or not. If you don't try it, I can't help you further =\

Hey Guys, thanks for the replies....
I have re-installed all the software again and the burner works but it only burns music CD's in easy cd creator.

When i try to burn a data cd it still gives me the same error "errors reported by output device"

I cannot get the xp burning utility to work either.

any suggestions? the burner is a RICOH mp9060

you know, I am having the exact same problem. It cant be the burner, cause mine is a new HP and it was working fine a few mins ago.. but suddenly I get these stupid error messages from EZ CD Creator 5.. im gonna get nero and see if that will work

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back