Eye Candy 4000 problems

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Hi Everyone,

I am using Photoshop 7.0 on a windows xp pro machine, with Eyecandy 4000 being the only 3rd party plugin. Whenever I try to get any filter on any layer, whether text or brush, and I go to the menu, the first control is always 0, for instance, for the glass filter, bevel width is 0, and I can not change it by moving the bar or entering it manually. This is the same for all the filters. I have tried to find a solution on the internet but failed. I tried reinstalling, no luck. I tired to remove every trace of eye candy and than installing, no luck. I tried installing on my desktop, worked for a while but than the same problem came back up. Anyone ever have this problem?

-lieb39

Don't think it was written for psp. It works on photoimpact, adobe ps elements and I spose adobe photoshop.

You can use it with PSP ... before this last format, when I installed Eyecandy, it asked with which program I wanted to use it ... PSP or Photoshop. This time is didin't ask and I don't have Photoshop loaded.

Copy the plugins from your othe rapplication and copy them to psp plugins folder. Try that first.

Just downloaded the psp v8.1 trial. Went to my photoimpact folder where I have eye candy 4000 installed, copied eyecandy4000 folder from photoimpact plugins folder dropped it into psps V8.1 plugin folder and it works o.k. Tested a couple of plugins in psp and seems o.k.

Dunno if you tried that it should work.

Yah I did, thanks Leevoy :)

I was too stupid to think of that

It works ok now?

You're not stupid! Never put yourself down.

:D :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back