Extra money..

How about walking around to vending machines and scouring the ground for change that people drop under stuff.

You get exercise and some money. :D

Try this.

Stretch out your arms and ask your parent for more $$.
Good, Fast and Easy. :)

My parents just bought a brand new HUGE house, so there poor lol

I found a way to make good money, it is a job, but I got it easily. My girlfriends uncle works for some webdesign company, not sure the details yet, going to me him tommorow. He said he'll hire me, so I'll let you guys know what happens.

Depends on your age .. well .. for example I sell my CAD quides since 2005 and people are really interested .

Cosmin

lol, i dont ever sleep, so i always see them info commercials on tv lol, why not try that...haha

make a portfolio site. a good one. have multiple examples of your work. Then just search around online for starting companies that have ****ty sites and logos (or non at all) and shoot them an e-mail stating you what you can offer and of course a link to your all-elusive portolio

maybeline46 said:
Maybe try selling some stuff on ebay...old clothes, etc

I have been trying to buy and sell, get's too hard these days.

Yea, I'm working on my site right now, but wont be done for awhile. Also, I think I might have found a good job, going to the interview soon. Counting money for a company.

Make a site with a million pixels and charge companies a dollar a pixel for advertising :smoker:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back