Extra! Extra! Breaking News...!

Well I think somebody else posted a reply to a thread on here to a similiar story. But still intersting

Well as far as being outperformed time will tell. But ur right catch23 its going to cost a pretty penny. But on the otherhand a lot of companies r having trouble with the .13 micron process and here is a company going beyond that.

When was the last any gaint company told the true to the genral public? Well catch23 u r entitled to ur opinion as am to mine.

Well on the other hand what good as AMD performce rating done for them? Well I don't know as far as Intel being right about their processors. But what I would like to see is the sites that list how many operations per clock cycle both companies processor's do.

Ok catch23 lets just say we both could be right or wrong and the only thing that will we agree on is to time will tell us which is better or the sales figures

Well we at least tried to have a discussion even if it didn't totally work out and I guess not since about the last 5 or 6 posts have from been us in this thread.

A DISCUSSION is a two way street catch23, where people can have their say without some else always disagreeing with them all of the time.

A DISCUSSION is where people listen to each others point of view without one person thinking they are superior to the other.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back