• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Extra! Extra! Breaking News...!

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well I think somebody else posted a reply to a thread on here to a similiar story. But still intersting

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well as far as being outperformed time will tell. But ur right catch23 its going to cost a pretty penny. But on the otherhand a lot of companies r having trouble with the .13 micron process and here is a company going beyond that.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
When was the last any gaint company told the true to the genral public? Well catch23 u r entitled to ur opinion as am to mine.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well on the other hand what good as AMD performce rating done for them? Well I don't know as far as Intel being right about their processors. But what I would like to see is the sites that list how many operations per clock cycle both companies processor's do.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Ok catch23 lets just say we both could be right or wrong and the only thing that will we agree on is to time will tell us which is better or the sales figures

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well we at least tried to have a discussion even if it didn't totally work out and I guess not since about the last 5 or 6 posts have from been us in this thread.

Smokie

A Proud Australian
A DISCUSSION is a two way street catch23, where people can have their say without some else always disagreeing with them all of the time.

A DISCUSSION is where people listen to each others point of view without one person thinking they are superior to the other.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis