News Extensions available on Google Chrome

Extensions are live.

Early Access Release Channels (The Chromium Projects)

Have to download the DEV build.

Once you do, you will be able to download extensions from the following site.

Google Chrome Extensions

The actual google site is not live yet.

Btw, since I know pretty much all of you will be looking to get ad-block going, you can install from the site. To block ads, click on the Ad-Block button. Sometimes it seems hidden after first use but after a reboot, it should be visible.

Click the button, click on BLOCK ELEMENT and simply click on the frame containing the item you wish to block. Voila. You can also use the short-cuts to achieve the same goal or click Esc to cancel the command.

And yes, it works. Running it right now :)

Last edited:
Been "live" like this for several months. I've had adblock and flashblock for a while now. :)

Thanx for the info. I tried a couple of early extensions, they were pretty good ... The only thing I didn't like was how they lined the status bar

Thanx for the info. I tried a couple of early extensions, they were pretty good ... The only thing I didn't like was how they lined the status bar
Forget the key combo, but it's like alt+something and it hides that bar. ;)

oooh that would have been 20282409603651670423947251286016 key combos if my maths is right.. that was an evil guessing game :p

Finally!

The only thing thats been holding me back from using chrome full time in place of FF has been the lack of a real adblocker.

This just made my day, thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back