Express Plus 1.0.49 - The Fast and Great Alternative To Outlook Express

S

Scorbing

This client rocks people. Smooth, clean interface. Very fast loading, not a memory hog and best of all - NO %$#$ Messenger popping up without your authorization!!!

It can also see the messages on the servers without having to download them - something Outlook Express cannot do.

The only thing I find needs improvement are the mail filters. They are not as good as Outlook and OE, but they are nice.

If you are unhappy with Outlook or Outlook Express then this is for you.

Get it here: www.isbister.com

I'm not sure about this download...when I tryed to install, the program went into "looking for previous' mode, with no cancelation of install...whenever I see something installing without a cancellation, I force my computor down.

I'm not recomending anyone try this program, until someone we know tries this program

please don't take offense scorbing, just being prudent

Iceman38 & Dealer

This post doesn't violate forum guidelines in any way. The website supplied does link to a pay product, but the downloads are legitimate demos, and nowhere is a crack/unlock mentioned to get full features without paying for the software. This post is perfectly within guidelines, do not edit it.

And if anyone is looking for a completly freeware mail client, check out FoxMail

JJB6486

ha, I had no intentions, and I'm sure I won't be using my super powers soon...I'm saying I don't think anyone should try this download until someone we know tries it first..like I said, there is no opt out, once the install begins...that should give anyone pause

I use Pocomail pe. I installed it on a zip disk, so now I don't have to reconfigure it after ever format. lol

Originally posted by dealer
I'm not sure about this download...when I tryed to install, the program went into "looking for previous' mode, with no cancelation of install...whenever I see something installing without a cancellation, I force my computor down.

I'm not recomending anyone try this program, until someone we know tries this program

please don't take offense scorbing, just being prudent

You must have done something wrong because I have WinXP Pro and it installed beautifully. Get the latest version. Believe me, I tried this software and I kept it. I dumped Outlook Express. Express Mail is super fast and reliable.

If it is a demo how much are they asking for it? How long will it work before locking up?

I'll stick with Outlook. =)

Originally posted by Scorbing

You must have done something wrong because I have WinXP Pro and it installed beautifully. Get the latest version. Believe me, I tried this software and I kept it. I dumped Outlook Express. Express Mail is super fast and reliable.

scorbing...I didn't do anything wrong, I'm saying any program that doesn't let you cancel the instalation is wack, and I don't trust it...I'll tell you this also...even though I forced my box down, I'm sure I was too late, cause on reboot, my firewall went nuts...I'm telling everyone that this download doesn't look like a good idea so far

and dealer knows his stuff. thanks for the head's up bud =)

Originally posted by madmatt
and dealer knows his stuff. thanks for the head's up bud =)

madmatt, thanx...I'm not sure about this program, I'm just saying it doesn't let you cancel...it might be fine otherwise, I don't know...I did a restore on my box, and I took care of my firewall, but like I said, I'm not sure.

jj's post on foxmail looks great...very small, looks and feels just like eudora pro...gonna try that too

I agree, any installer that doesn't allow you to cancel the setup once started seems fishy. And your firewall acting up on reboot is just another reason to stay away, or at least in my opinion.

I've used Outlook for so long and I'm not ready for change. However, let me know how FoxMail works out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back