• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Explorer opening folder

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
When opening Explorer it opens in start menu - folder , i want to " stay at - my computer " . I don't have now time to search this trick at microsft site so help me please .

A

agnihot3

Looks like you're right clicking your "start" button and selecting "Explore" from the context menu. That will only open up your start menu folder. The real way to open Explorer to go to your root folder (really, explorer does not normally go to the "My Computer" level) is to click Start>All Programs>Accessories>Windows Explorer. Just copy this shortcut to the desktop if you don't want to be bothered anymore with all those menus popping up.
hope this helps.
:)

Re: Re: explorer opening folder

Originally posted by agnihot3
The real way to open Explorer to go to your root folder (really, explorer does not normally go to the "My Computer" level) is to click Start>All Programs>Accessories>Windows Explorer. Just copy this shortcut to the desktop if you don't want to be bothered anymore with all those menus popping up.
hope this helps.
:)
Even faster with "Windows button + E" !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies