explorer.exe High Mem Usage???

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
Dont think its Normal that it should be this High :eek:

Anything i can do or try to make it lower???

ZoneAlarm
AVG Anti Virus
FireFox

Only Programs Runnin if thats any help

Restarted and still goes up has High every time aswel

Attachments

xorppa

OSNN Newbie
At my computer ( 1300MB ram ) That's normal, it has always bin that way when i had multiple explorers open

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
mine runs about 40mb, but has been that high on lots of occasions, mine shrinks in size as unused stuff is paged to disk.

toretto

Mentally Absent
Mine is currently 5.8 mb's i just do a logoff or a reboot, it always gets high if i leave it on for long periods of time

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
from the screen shot that you gave us, there is alot more running in the backround than you think. there may be spyware taking all the jouce form your computer. run Spybot or adaware on ytour computer. and see what happens

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
mine is using 33,444, but have my explorer.exe to open new folders and such in the same process, it means if one ****s up they all die, but it keeps my icons properly and to be honest it doesnt die all that often

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8