Explorer Crashing

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
Hey all,

explorer.exe keeps crashing on me. I'd say it happens 2 times an hour on the average. I'm not doing anything really different with my PC, just browsing and the whatnot but my system will still suddenly freeze than I get the nice little explorer.exe has performed a yadda yadda yadda... you know the rest. I know I don't have any virus's or anything like that but I do have all the NUMEROUS patches MS has released in the wake of all the worms. In fact the only thing that comes to mind about causing the crashes would be all the patches. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws here but I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to reformat. So I guess I'm asking is if anyone else has had a rash of system crashes after installing any of the patches or any other ideas as too what could be causing this?

Thanx

AHH. Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum... I just clicked on New Thread link without realizing where I was at. Sorry again, if this can be moved please do so. Thanx

Here. This is hotfix Q329692. Try running this or you can d/l it yourself from MS help

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back