Explain your username.

Listen very carefully I will say this only once more...I bought mine from Woolworths :p

Well my first name is Lee, I always see people saying they surf the net or chat naked (NEKID/NEKKID), so I took that also.

So Lee+Voyerism is Leevoy.

ZZZboringZZZ, if I knew how to change my name I might change it to something kick-ard-bad

I will bet that every one of you thinks that my name has something to do with Metallica. You are wrong. And, I will bet that everyone thinks that the "1" at the end is because "un4given" was taken. Wrong again. My name actually comes from years ago (6 or so years ago) when my GF broke up with me. She would hold things over my head from when we first got together until the day we broke up. So, I dubbed myself the "unforgiven one" or... Un4gIvEn1 I know it may sound lame now, but it's been that way for years and I like it, so. Now, I USED to be a Metallica fan, but not anymore. I do not like their new music and I am upset that they are on this "crusade" when the truth is that they used copywritten works by other artists to make half of their albums! There's a fact for you. Ok, later.

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
I will bet that every one of you thinks that my name has something to do with Metallica. You are wrong. And, I will bet that everyone thinks that the "1" at the end is because "un4given" was taken. Wrong again. My name actually comes from years ago (6 or so years ago) when my GF broke up with me. She would hold things over my head from when we first got together until the day we broke up. So, I dubbed myself the "unforgiven one" or... Un4gIvEn1 I know it may sound lame now, but it's been that way for years and I like it, so. Now, I USED to be a Metallica fan, but not anymore. I do not like their new music and I am upset that they are on this "crusade" when the truth is that they used copywritten works by other artists to make half of their albums! There's a fact for you. Ok, later.
Never gave it that much thought :rolleyes: but good to know anyway :D
I always assumed your just one of those people who like writing their name l|K3 tH|5 ;)

nope... Efnet only allows 9 characters in your name. I grew up on IRC using Efnet so that is why it's got numbers in it. I also have an AIM name of Un4g1v3n0n3 but that's because it's hard finding something that isn't already used.

I used to write for the gaming industry...mostly about poker

thus

dealer

Originally posted by Henygirl
Mine is loosly based around my real name Henryetta, and my gender (female :p)

I love the avatar and sig :D

Well, mine is from the owl in Kings Quest 5.

Who's the lamest now huh, huh!? :p

Mine is from a set of books by Oson Scott Card. I wanted to use the name of the hero, but the first place I tried it was taken so I am now use the name of the hero's evil brother. :)

Originally posted by Zedric
Well, mine is from the owl in Kings Quest 5.

Who's the lamest now huh, huh!? :p
Henyman! .... or was that meant to be a rhetorical question?

Well, I bieng the uber nerd that I am...

has anyone read the old star wars books? in one of them there was a peaceful race that was mysteriously wiped out by an unknown evil (presumably the empire\emporor but nobody ever found out... except they thoguht the found out the bothans helped but it was all a ploy by thrawn but.... nevermind) The name of that race was the Camasii.. actually I blieve it was Caamasi or Camaassii or something but I shortened it cause well.. I'm lazy :)

-Tim

Revenge of the Nerds, babi

NUsmall.jpg

The other username threads are here and here in case anyone wants to read them.

My username was me trying to fit "excessive force" on a license plate.

my username is pretty easy to understand once i tell you

Alex (my name)
is :confused:
Axel (my name mixed up into another name) :p

simple :D

Alex :cool:

Well my name is actually Ernie :D

And NO my user name is not really a physical thing :rolleyes: although I do have baby pics of myself and they is huge (actual proof). :p

My user name is the name I gave my Barbarian character that I have use in the games Diablo, Diablo II and LOD. I added an extra a for the hell of it. :p

Originally posted by Alex_is_Axel
my username is pretty easy to understand once i tell you

Alex (my name)
is :confused:
Axel (my name mixed up into another name) :p

simple :D

Alex :cool:

I thought maybe you had an Axel Rose fetish. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back