Explain your username!!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Pretty straight forward, but interesting nonetheless:

Whats the reasons behind the username/nicknames people are hiding behind!!?

Go....

that's a classic thread.

Yes, that was a classic thread - but mine answer was in another thread that was only like 8 posts long - so I took the liberty to copy it below:

The joke in Mississippi goes like this:

What do you call a northerner who comes to Mississippi for a visit and returns home?

A YANKEE!

What do you call a Northerner who comes to Mississippi for a visit and stays?

A DAMNYANK!

I am originially from Eastern Penna and after 23 1/2 years in the Air Force (17 1/2 yrs of that overseas) I moved to Mississippi because my English wife had a sister living here and everytime we came to visit her - we liked it better down here!

We've been here for 10 years now and I work at the Post Office - right after I started working there, the "good old boys" ( I call them REDNECKS) started calling me DAMNYANK - the rest of the story is history!

I still answer to DAMNYANK at work to this day!

From the Rush song "Dreamline" off of the Counterparts Album + my birth year

Highschool Girlfriend I broke up with gave it to me.

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
Highschool Girlfriend I broke up with gave it to me.

cool.gif
He's cold as ice, will to sacrifice out love....

Oh god, I'm showing my age lol

On that note, nite guys...time to go home and spent a lil time with the family :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
He's cold as ice, will to sacrifice out love....

Oh god, I'm showing my age lol

He's as cold as ice, willing to sacrifice our love....

showing my age as well, but not as old as Smokie and Damnyank

cool.gif

I'm 18...
showing my age ^

And i think i remeber that song actually ...

I resemble that remark Iceman but at least that old fugly Damnyank and I have made it past 50, and in Damnyanks case, well past. :cool:

Gee, I used to sing that song (badly) to my ex wife years ago. Brings back scary memories. :(

I feel like a 20 year old, just can't find one though. :D

I don't know smokie after seeing both of you guys pics, it is fairly obvious both of you guys hit every branch falling down off the ugly tree.

course i have no room to talk have a birthmark side of my face that looks like a dog banging a camel.

cool.gif

have a birthmark side of my face that looks like a dog banging a camel.

you can make some cash from it,,, maybe sell it as a logo for some company...

course i have no room to talk have a birthmark side of my face that looks like a dog banging a camel.

Never having seen a dog banging a camel, I can't comment on that, as much as I would like too. :eek:

But I will say that damnyank hit a few more branches than me on the way down. :D

Okay guys - I resemble those remarks - well most of them, but once again "Mr. Cold as Ice " - I have to remind you that Smokie and I may be old and ugly (and also fugly in my case) - but we have posted our pictures - come on Ice - show us what a dog banging a camel looks like. :D

You can't be afraid that my big ears, Smokie's bald head and all those branch marks from the ugly tree left either of us better looking than you! :eek:

Again, for about the umpteenth time:
Iceman, I dare you to post your picture!! :p :p :p

<dy thinks - why does Ice continue to comment (I do not consider it flaming) on me & Smokie when Ice won't post his pic? He is too unblievably well educated to be so insecure?>:p

nah, I just like teasing you two guys as I consider both of you to be friends of mine.

as far as my pic, I am pretty vain about it I know. I usually will not allow pictures to be taken with me, it's hard growing up as a kid with this kind of thing, nuff said.

cool.gif

nah, I just like teasing you two guys as I consider both of you to be friends of mine.

as far as my pic, I am pretty vain about it I know. I usually will not allow pictures to be taken with me, it's hard growing up as a kid with this kind of thing, nuff said.

cool.gif

Understand Iceman & since we're all buddies - I'll lighten up on the picture request! Sorry if offended!;)

no offense taken m8, and hope none was on your end, I will lighten up on the teasing as well.

cool.gif

Naw - don't lighten up - ain't no problem with you (or anyone else) teasing me - I just wasn't aware of your birthmark and I know better than to go there. Had I known - I would've never gone there!

Now - next insult??
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back