Expert Zone

OSNN: One Sexy Networking Nut

Well I have to help OSNN any way I can, that Blurb has got to GO.. first we need to send them the bmp,GIF, or Jpeg we use for the OSNN logo so they can display it.

THEN, we need to say something like:

OSNN, a Microsoft featured site full of people with real-world IT/Telecomunications experience, willing to support you on all that is great in the tech world.

something like that...

come on people, I joined OSNN because of the depth of people and range in expertise dont make me leave...

:eek:

Already done the logo, working on a blurb myself too...

OSNN is a site created and driven by its vistors, established as WindowsXP rose to fame... blib blob ebleb.
work in progress :p

Attachments

• osnn_logo.jpg
    osnn_logo.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 102
  • osnn_logo_rounded.jpg
    osnn_logo_rounded.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 92
mlakrid said:
come on people, I joined OSNN because of the depth of people and range in expertise dont make me leave...

Boy, we had you fooled.

OSNN is devoted to keeping the many OS communities up-to-date with the latest news and to offering support through our forum.

*cue intense musical score*

In a world where tech help is offered virtually everywhere, and "fdisk" is the final word on all technical issues -- ONE SITE has emerged to aid the helpless and to combat fear of computers and operating systems. This is OSNN.

:p

"osnn: Free beer and nekid women for eveyone that clicks"

bound to be a winner :D ;)

I am part way through my new blurb. Is a masterpiece in only a paragraph!

OSNN... Began as a Windows XP (XP-erience dot org) site with techincal help, insite and tips for all that asked. Including news from around the computing world. Has grown into a large and highly freindly community for all computer users reguardless of Operating System preference. Still catering mainly to the Windows user but established forums for other Operating System users as well. With continued news coverage of the goings on in the computing world. Drop by and stay a while.

OSNN, xp-erience part 3, just remember to backup the database!

madmatt said:
Boy, we had you fooled.

:rolleyes:

mlakrid takes ball and goes ---------------------------------------> HOME

why does it need to be longer ---- GO HERE that sounds good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back