Exit Game Restart

N

No Me

Hey I have a problem when I exit games. I have actually only exited 2 games.. Max Payne, and Counter-Strike.. But when I exit out of the game my computer just restarts. Now it doesn't do it every single time.. If i've played the game for a while it does it. If i just go into the game and exit right out it usally doesn't do it.. But why i'm posting now is because it has actually been doing every single time I exit Counter-Strike. I've tried exiting the games differen't ways like in CS just typing "exit" in the console, or exiting out the long way.. Neither one seems to work. It still restarts..

The specs of my comp are this:
AMD XP 1800+
256 MB SD-DDR ram
Siluiro GeForce 2 MX 400
40 gig hd.

go into control panel, system, advanced tab, then startup and recovery, make sur ethe box check automatically restart upon error is UNCHECKED. Then next time it restarts tell us what error it says is causing the restart, it will give you an error code a name and sometimes the driver responsible

I had the same prob. Read your error log. It was a problem w/ atapi or something i forget. Anyway i installed new via 4in1 drivers and problem is fixed.

Hey it says, on the error screen thing..
Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal
and the file that it says is.
Alcxwm.sys
Any ideas on what it is, or how to fix it??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back