Exchange Email problems... Pls Help

O

o0_Enigma_0o

Hi Guys,

I have a small problem with my permissions and my exchange server and was hoping you guys can help me out...

I have a 2 Users wanting a "documents" Email box so that User 1 and User 2 can share it...

I have set up a user called Documents and in turn it has a Mailbox called "Documents", also it has the email address Documents@ourdomain.com

When user 1 or 2 tries to send an email as Documents i get the following error:

You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=******:******
(I have stared out our company information)

Both users have Allow ticked on: Delete mailbox Storage, Read permissions, Change Permissions, Take ownership, and Full mailbox Access

I cannot possibly give them any more permissions because nothing else is listed (apart from associated external account and special permissions is grayed out.).... :|

But they still cannot send as the user Documents....

As the administrator I can send as the user documents in-fact I can send email as if I was anybody within our company... :)

Have I done something stupid or am I just missing something that is waving at me... :)

Cheers Guys

Kirk

glad to help :) I take it worked for you then..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back