* Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista 64-bit Editions Service Pack 1
* Operating System for Installing Management Tools: The 64-bit editions of Windows Vista® SP1 or later, or Windows Server® 2008.
* PC - x64 architecture-based computer with Intel processor that supports Intel 64 architecture (formerly known as Intel EM64T) or AMD processor that supports the AMD64 platform
Additional requirements to run Exchange Server 2010 Beta
* Memory - Minimum of 4 gigabytes (GB) of RAM per server plus 5 megabytes (MB) of RAM recommended for each mailbox
* Disk space
o At least 1.2 GB on the drive used for installation
o An additional 500 MB of available disk space for each Unified Messaging (UM) language pack that you plan to install
o 200 MB of available disk space on the system drive
* Drive - DVD-ROM drive, local or network accessible
* File format - Disk partitions formatted as NTFS file systems
* Monitor – Screen resolution 800 x 600 pixels or higher
Exchange Server 2010 Beta Prerequisites
If these required prerequisites are not already installed, the Exchange Server 2010 Beta setup process will prompt and provide links to the installation locations; Internet access will be required if the prerequisites are not already installed or available on a local network.