Exchange 2000 Mail Forwarding

S

SportinSS

Hello everyone i'm using Exchange 2000 server and I have someone on the network that wants to forward there email to there yahoo account. How can I do that :confused:? I'v been looking every where and I can't seem to find anything. :D

The user can create a rule that forwards all or some of his mail to any address... I am currently not in an Exchange evironment, but look somewhere in Outlook under Tools for Inbox Assistant or Rulez Wizard (depending on his Outlook version).

Kind regards,
Willem Moolenaar

Well I'm wanting Exchange to do the work.. .. But I think I found it anyway..

First create a contact in active directory with an SMTP email address of the internet based email account you want to forward to. Next create a mail enabled user account (or modify an existing one) for the mail box you want to forward from. On the properties of that user select the Exchange General tab. Click the Delivery Options button, click the Forward To option and select Modify. The Contact you have just created will be available in Active Directory and the mail will be forwarded to the SMTP address you gave it.

Easy really!

From the Site

http://www.exchangeadmin.com/Forums/Thread.cfm?CFApp=72&Thread_ID=86300#Message224647

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back