Exams + new skool filter

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
*clear throught*

Bleh

i go on study leave for my exams on friday, so i'll be on the dam 1 hour time limit for 6 weeks:huh: i'll still try 2 post news though:(

also the skool has a new filter which stops me from replying 2 posts/posting news:eek: i will try 2 get the admin 2 fix it when i go back after my exams, i can however still post fine on the old network cus they aint put in on that conection:rolleyes:

jus 2 let you all know y i wont be on 2 much, i know outher ppl will have Gcse's as well in the next few months:happy:

Woooooooohooooooooooo Last Day Tomorrow!!! I ain't got no 1 hour limit tho! I wouldn't be able to live with a 1 hour limit!!

Skazz

GCSE's :)

going to 6th form after, taking A level Business, english language, 12 unit ICT and Microsoft Training - so I become a MCSE (Microsoft Certified System's Engineer)

Skazz

Got my GCSE's on too.. what a bore! - pretty much a walk over... just coursework is a *****.. got most of it out of the way now.. so should be just chilling untill the exams - I seriously can't stand revision - managed to blagg my mocks without any revision.. hopefully will pull through for the final exams :)

Going onto Sixth-Form/College next - taking on:
Further Maths
Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Computing

Going to be a good laugh :D

Good Luck to all those who have this kinda stuff going on at the moment - hope yer get the grades yer want.

MdSalih

Aye, Good Luck All In Your Exams, Got My First Exam Thursday!! D.T Resistant Materials :eek: Lol,

Skazz

gonaads:

I saw that you submitted news but when I went to post it it was gone. I don't see any mention of your name in the articles that have been posted.

Either you weren't given credit, as is the policy or they were deleted :shrug:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
gonaads:
Either you weren't given credit, as is the policy or they were deleted :shrug:

Try the first thought. :rolleyes:

He (you know who... look above you :p) usually posts the news that way. :huh:

Three in a row in "Hardware"

Me? Soz Gonaads, my mistake, you post so much damn news I didn't think you really minded about recignition,

My mistake, I apologise - I'll make sure I add your name :)

Skazz (Sorry Gonaads)

Hey, I really don't mind.

Jewelzz is just... well... my Mommy. :rolleyes: :cool:

i blagged my Gcse's piss easy, i did no revison + got 5 A's 3B's 2C's + a D. As courses are wayyy harder though + i'm gona have 2 do some serious revision. all my exams are basically in 1 week, each exam is 3 hours long:(

i'm doing:
Ict
Maths
Physics
Buisness

i got 2 weeks of full time work b4 my exams which my parennts aren't 2 happy about but i need the money:eek:

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey, I really don't mind.

Jewelzz is just... well... my Mommy. :rolleyes: :cool:
Hmmm, thought you b!tched about this awhile back :rolleyes:
You don't mind, I won't say anything about it again.

Originally posted by SkazzyUK
Got My First Exam Thursday!! D.T Resistant Materials :eek:

Skazz [/B]

i did R.m, it was REALLY easy in the exam:cool:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Hmmm, thought you b!tched about this awhile back :rolleyes:
You don't mind, I won't say anything about it again.

Eh... Tooo tired. You are better at it. :rolleyes: :p

I don't mind... to a point. :blink:

Henyman, everyone I have spoken to seems to have blagged their GCSE's and got all A*- C Grades!

I been revising quite a bit, using all the bitesize stuff and that, just hope i pull through! my girlfriends parents won't let me be with her if i don't do well!

I hope I get them!

Skazz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back