• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Exams + new skool filter

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
*clear throught*

Bleh

i go on study leave for my exams on friday, so i'll be on the dam 1 hour time limit for 6 weeks:huh: i'll still try 2 post news though:(

also the skool has a new filter which stops me from replying 2 posts/posting news:eek: i will try 2 get the admin 2 fix it when i go back after my exams, i can however still post fine on the old network cus they aint put in on that conection:rolleyes:

jus 2 let you all know y i wont be on 2 much, i know outher ppl will have Gcse's as well in the next few months:happy:

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Woooooooohooooooooooo Last Day Tomorrow!!! I ain't got no 1 hour limit tho! I wouldn't be able to live with a 1 hour limit!!

Skazz

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
GCSE's :)

going to 6th form after, taking A level Business, english language, 12 unit ICT and Microsoft Training - so I become a MCSE (Microsoft Certified System's Engineer)

Skazz

Got my GCSE's on too.. what a bore! - pretty much a walk over... just coursework is a *****.. got most of it out of the way now.. so should be just chilling untill the exams - I seriously can't stand revision - managed to blagg my mocks without any revision.. hopefully will pull through for the final exams :)

Going onto Sixth-Form/College next - taking on:
Further Maths
Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Computing

Going to be a good laugh :D

Good Luck to all those who have this kinda stuff going on at the moment - hope yer get the grades yer want.

MdSalih

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
gonaads:

I saw that you submitted news but when I went to post it it was gone. I don't see any mention of your name in the articles that have been posted.

Either you weren't given credit, as is the policy or they were deleted :shrug:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by Jewelzz
gonaads:
Either you weren't given credit, as is the policy or they were deleted :shrug:
Try the first thought. :rolleyes:

He (you know who... look above you :p) usually posts the news that way. :huh:

Three in a row in "Hardware"

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Me? Soz Gonaads, my mistake, you post so much damn news I didn't think you really minded about recignition,

My mistake, I apologise - I'll make sure I add your name :)

Skazz (Sorry Gonaads)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
i blagged my Gcse's piss easy, i did no revison + got 5 A's 3B's 2C's + a D. As courses are wayyy harder though + i'm gona have 2 do some serious revision. all my exams are basically in 1 week, each exam is 3 hours long:(

i'm doing:
Ict
Maths
Physics
Buisness

i got 2 weeks of full time work b4 my exams which my parennts aren't 2 happy about but i need the money:eek:

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by gonaads
Hey, I really don't mind.

Jewelzz is just... well... my Mommy. :rolleyes: :cool:
Hmmm, thought you b!tched about this awhile back :rolleyes:
You don't mind, I won't say anything about it again.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by Jewelzz
Hmmm, thought you b!tched about this awhile back :rolleyes:
You don't mind, I won't say anything about it again.

Eh... Tooo tired. You are better at it. :rolleyes: :p

I don't mind... to a point. :blink:

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Henyman, everyone I have spoken to seems to have blagged their GCSE's and got all A*- C Grades!

I been revising quite a bit, using all the bitesize stuff and that, just hope i pull through! my girlfriends parents won't let me be with her if i don't do well!

I hope I get them!

Skazz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chawalsub