█▄█ ▀█▄ █
ExamDiff is a great utility for comparing two text files which may come in handy especially if there are tons of lines of code to sift through
- Automatically detects file changes.
- One push re-compare function.
- Drag and drop support.
- Easy editing of the first and second files, by spawning an external editor of choice.
- Saves the file differences in a standard UNIX DIFF file.
- Easy navigation through the differences.
- "Search" command.
- Fully customizable.
- Adjustable pane splitter with smooth synchronized scrolling.
- Extensive command line interface.