everybody go here

dunno.gif
Just a TV advert.

one of the greatest advertisements of all time.

the entire add is supposed to have happened real time

I've seen it so many times now it's lost its charm ;) plus the fact it interupts my TV viewing :mad: :D :p

I should imagine that it took a fair few attempts, if only to get the correct camera angles (it moves around very smoothly and pricisely)
It is clever though :)

took something like 600 takes, and millions of dollars.

its become the most downloaded advertisement of all time, and so worth the investment.

the tires seem to defy gravity, when traveling up the ramp.

they did this by putting weights on the tires, and resting the tires with the weights on top...pretty ingenious.

I hadn't seen this before... very cool.

Originally posted by dealer

it's become the most downloaded advertisement of all time, and so worth the investment.

compared to the second-most downloaded ad of all time, which is what?

Yeah cool ad.
I too have seen this before although not in it's entirety. I only caught the edited short versions.

Imagine the patience needed to set that lot up!

Nice find :)

yea, iv seen this many times now. My favorite one so far!

I've only seen the full thing a couple of times on tv. Cool effect, very well done.

Good to finally see the whole thing. I've only ever seen the short version before. Very clever stuff.

They "cheated" a little bit. :) The rolling muffler is CG since the studio was too short for the whole thing, so they made half first and half later.

Helluva job though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back