Everquest 2 PvP

lancer said:
Xie am i able to switch servers? As i don't play much because my guild are crap, in fact i've only ever met a few and it would be nice to play with someone on a regular basis, but i don't think i'm open to starting a new char yet, but maybe i'm a lvl 29 wizard right now, and a little bored i've never tried a melee class i've always been a mage or sorcerer of one kind or another.
Nope, you have to roll a new character on the PvP servers. It would have been way inbalanced if people were able to bring tweaked out toons over to the new servers.

well not really as you can only pvp within your lvl range right?

How long did it take you to get you char up to the lvl it is now?

lancer said:
well not really as you can only pvp within your lvl range right?

How long did it take you to get you char up to the lvl it is now?
Since launch. I did have almost a month break from leveling though thanks to work sending me on the road. :(

Server was created Feb. 21st 2006 incase you were to ask that next. ;)

* I'm lvl 38 now (ding'd last night)

you're a lvl 37 sk and its taken you since launch of pvp or launch or eq2?

Xie i joined Negafen last night, i'm now a lvl 7 soon to be 8 Berserker. I think i'm gonna need protection... help! :)

lancer said:
Xie i joined Negafen last night, i'm now a lvl 7 soon to be 8 Berserker. I think i'm gonna need protection... help! :)
You playing on Q or F side? I'm on Freeport. :p

Lancer you /tell me today? .. or was that last night .. haha the weekend is a blur :D

no, and i don't think i can because you are of a different faction.

lol i just started playing this game and its pretty amusing and fuN! any GOOD tips for a beginner?

I dont play eq2, I have been playing EQ for quite some time, took a year off from playing and hve just come back about 6 months ago, The addicting part about playing isnt killing the monsters (mobs) its the guild chat and the friends you make.

I will find myself laughing all the time at the puter. I am not a hard core online gamer, but I do play slightly more than a casual player, got a lvl 70 monk and 3 alts I mess around on occasionly.

lancer, you still playing on PvP? I've been sucked into EQ2 and gf is home now from college so havn't post much in apprently "serveral weeks". Or so says the nice greeting at the top of the forum. :)

i haven't played in about a week, i was playing too muc like every night and not spending time with the family, so right now its on hold and to be honest i'm not totally into it right now. I think i'm waiting for a revolutionary mmorpg to come along, vanguard is just another clone and now SOE owns it, damn you M$.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back