Everquest 2 color question

xinside said:
actually my card is 128 the game runs so your wrong about it not running. just skips after i play it for a long time. i was asking if theres anything i can do to it to make it take up less mem.

well i guess i did something wrong, by saying it was 64 bit when it was 128bit, then admitting i'm wrong.... what an ass i am.... :rolleyes:

I mean lets make sure we don't offer advice we may be called dicks or worse....

oh and the correct way of dealing with mistakes....

Xie said:
Oh and you don't have to lash out @ lancer .. he thought he was right. :p

i wasn't on this occasion, but in no way was i doing or saying ANYTHING offensive, (i have in the past, but not on this occasion).

So sorry if i did or said something to make me an ass in your eyes, but i'd like you to respond with exactly what it was that i did for you to label me with this epitaph.

We tried to help you, then you get mad when someone says something you dont want to hear? I say you are on your own now.... good luck!

Another thing to look at is heat. You said it gets choppy after playing for a bit. Well, the 1.3 gets pretty hot, one of my systems has a 1.4, after a while it heats up pretty well, and that can slow things down.

maybe thats why he gets so hot under the collar hehe :)

add ram, take a side panel off the case upgrade the video card.

EQ2 was not designed with your specs in mind. the 5200FX is slower than a geforce 4 and will probably shudder at etch-a-sketch...

Dont buy cutting ede games and expect it to run on a pc you dragged out of a pre-historic IT cave.

i have no people to play games with in the GAMES safe mode to get them to run beter in lan partys. and such.. its painful.. but it could help.. (crys)

i called him an ass cause he was like "get a job" .. to me that was rude.. but whatever..

So you took it personally probably because you dont have a job. So instead of calling him names how about you realize that this is probably true and do something about it? And if its not true then politely tell him that you have a job and you cant spare the money for computer parts or just be mature about it. Dont expect help from people if you are gonna act like a 12 year old.

xinside said:
i called him an ass cause he was like "get a job" .. to me that was rude.. but whatever..

You write like you're about 13 maybe at a push 14, just write a letter to your Mum and ask her to post it to Lapland and you never know Santa might pop what you need into your Xmas stocking this Xmas.

man you guys touch me, standing up for me like that.

but in truth i guess it did sound rude, so sorry, didn't mean for it to be.

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

20050221.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back