Ever have trouble writing the last few pages of a paper?

I only had to do this for the couple of gen-ed requirements I had to take. When it got into technical papers content mattered not length. My final thesis was 130 pages, single spaced with Times New Roman!

Holy zombie jesus, I remember when I used to whine about 5 pages, then again I whine about everything. :rolleyes:

I love writing too, but it's really hard to get excited writing about some topics, but sometimes **** gets in the way, even if you do try to be perfect in everything you do. And, why should you have to add useless fluff to a paper? I use to be very verbose, now I'm all for being concise.

But I understand what you mean, oh wise one :p

The thesaurus rules my world :cool:

Not to say the last 3 chicks I dated were all hot for my vocab for some reason lol. I guess living in this city gives one a feel of ecclectic entitlement and makes them easily impressed lol.

That and my lovely accent. Apparently american chicks dig the british accent. And yes matt, I happen to have a decent grasp of linguistics and I can "morph" to accomodate various accents. It's a pain in the ass having to force the neutral american accent at work (interspersed with a y'all here and there), but it took me a while to perfect so I'll be damned if I don't use it :smoker:

I had a British accent up to Grade 3. Then I started going to an American curriculum school.

Yes, my parents don't like me ;p

The thesaurus rules my world :cool:

Not to say the last 3 chicks I dated were all hot for my vocab for some reason lol. I guess living in this city gives one a feel of ecclectic entitlement and makes them easily impressed lol.

That and my lovely accent. Apparently american chicks dig the british accent. And yes matt, I happen to have a decent grasp of linguistics and I can "morph" to accomodate various accents. It's a pain in the ass having to force the neutral american accent at work (interspersed with a y'all here and there), but it took me a while to perfect so I'll be damned if I don't use it :smoker:

I can speak with a British accent as well. I easily fit in with people that speak in a different accent, since I catch on extremely fast. When I was in Australia it was not hard for me to catch on, and people after that when I was in the northern part of Australia thought I was from Sydney, not from the US on vacation.

Chicks for no random reason seem to like people that have a foreign accent. For example, when I come back from The Netherlands my Dutch accent shines through just a little and it draws them to me. Not that I mind :p

And he's small and portable.

:)
I thought we agreed on Space efficient?

I'm damn glad there is no writing of papers in my future, thank god for graduation! Last few years I was in school, if I ever had to write anything Erica did it ;)

I thought you were gonna go to grad school? Postponed?

I went to one class, decided it was a waste of my time and stopped. I have no desire to go into management, as I want to remain as hands on as possible. While it may have been nice, going forward with my career experience will be much more valuable than further education - so I am going to focus on putting my all into my job instead.

Sweet, good luck with that man :D
Thanks man - I am confident it will work out very well for me, just have to be a little patient :) Last few weeks since not getting that promotion have actually been VERY good.

No matter how big you get, don't forget about the little people :) :p

With finals and last minute research papers coming up, lets not forget these tricks!

this year they're making me do all my papers hand written, ugh :S

but these tips are still neat :]

I still prefer my favorite tip - have your girlfriend/fiancee/wife do them for you :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back