Even Mario can't live forever

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
The question of the ages: Why when Mario with his super human powers and mushroom eating abilities when he has the ability to create fire out of thin air and breathe? No, throw, it with his bare hands then harness the power of the stars to make him invincible to all, die when the time runs out, I mean really...a time limit?

When your time comes there is nothing that can stop death from finding and taking you away

Geffy said:
When your time comes there is nothing that can stop death from finding and taking you away
That game will live forever in my heart and the heart of any real gamer :)

Geffy said:

unless its Final Destination and then you can cheat death!

He hasn't died! It's just a time loop taking him back to square one. :p

chaos945 said:
The question of the ages: Why when Mario with his super human powers and mushroom eating abilities when he has the ability to create fire out of thin air and breathe? No, throw, it with his bare hands then harness the power of the stars to make him invincible to all, die when the time runs out, I mean really...a time limit?

The question? Seems like more than one question to me. And did anyone else have to read that multiple times to make sense of it? :p

Anyhow, Mario can do what he wants to. I mean, how many other video game characters have a moustache?

muzikool said:
The question? Seems like more than one question to me. And did anyone else have to read that multiple times to make sense of it? :p

Anyhow, Mario can do what he wants to. I mean, how many other video game characters have a moustache?
No, there was one question. But it had a lot of build up :)

muzikool said:
The question? Seems like more than one question to me.

Well to put it plainly the question is: Why is Mario constrained by the bounds of time in spite of his superhuman plumbing abilities?

But the actual point of the post was to show how in fact, Mario does not have to fear time since he will live forever in the hands of gamers. Even if Nintendo ever went under Mario games would still be released, look at Sonic the Hedgehog.

:D

Every super hero/villian has a weakness, but mario has the dumbest weakness.

gotta be the best thread ever...even though I have to say he has to live in our hearts because he's in his death bed right now

RazerBack said:
Every super hero/villian has a weakness, but mario has the dumbest weakness.
Magic Mushrooms?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back