Evasive Safe Mode

Wyse_Tech

OSNN Junior Addict
Hello Friends: My P4 will not start in safe mode anymore. :confused: .
When booting up I press the F8 key and the Puter boots
normally. Everything else seems to work fine.
I have never had this problem before.
Does anyone have an Idea why this is happening? :(

P4 2.4 Intel
Gigabyte GA-8pe800 Mother Board
2 Samsung 80 G Drives
ATI All In Wonder 9600XT Graphics
SoundBlaster Audigy Sound
1024 Mb DDR 133 Memory
LG CD writer & LG DvD
Win. XP Pro

hmm... that's odd. the only problem that could have happened is the same thing i just had happen with a computer i built for a friend of the family, which is the fact that the keyboard didn't work until AFTER it already booted into windows. do you have another keyboard you might be able to try? just a bit of a suggestion since i actually had it happen.

Make sure that the keyboard setting in the BIOS matches the type of keyboard you have (PS/2 or USB)

Hello Friends: I would like to thank dreamliner77 and ElementalDragon for their help
with my problem. A trip to the bios revealed that my keyboard setting
was in fact disabled. Safe Mode works fine now. Must be those Bios Ghosts again. Ciao

Bill (Wyse Tech)

try to scam your way thru getting rep points :p

ok thanks...i just sent u and sazar a private message about the posts bein gone but u two can forget about them now

people give them to someone by click the white icon thingy under there name when they help them.

Example...i just helped u by telling u what rep points r so if u were kind u wont click it and give me one.

Thats what they do...U will tell who helps alot around here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back