• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Estimated 3Dmark Score

P

Pythro

I am thinking of upgrading from my current config to an ASUS P4T533 board with one stick of Samsung PC1066 RDRAM and an Inteln 2.4ghz 533 fsb cpu all in an Antec PLUS1080AMG- with Antec Original TRUE 430W P4 Power Supply. What kind of 3Dmark score do you think i'll be getting. I'm thinking around 3800.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Pythro
I am thinking of upgrading from my current config to an ASUS P4T533 board with one stick of Samsung PC1066 RDRAM and an Inteln 2.4ghz 533 fsb cpu all in an Antec PLUS1080AMG- with Antec Original TRUE 430W P4 Power Supply. What kind of 3Dmark score do you think i'll be getting. I'm thinking around 3800.
um well you spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on your rig... for the cpu around what? 230.. for the memory another 200 odd bucks depending on which one you get.. your mobo another 100... you case around 100-150 and so on so forth...

why not spend another 100-150 and get a very adequate video card ? a ti 4200 or a radeon 9000pro/9500/9500pro

J

jcs83md

I think 3800 might be optimistic.... 3500 maybe... and don't you need pairs of RDRAM sticks for it to work properly?

I read your post to the GF and....

I read the post to my gf as she was in the room at the time and her "Expert"guess was 350 not bad for someone who does not know how to shut the thing down.....so any more than 350 is a bonus for you hope this helps :D

P

Palleon

I had almost the same set up as you and had a 3dmark score of 3560 yesterday morning (with the geforce2mx).

Then yesterday afternoon I went and got a GF4Ti4200 128mb and now I have a score of 8500.

Well worth the money.

S

shorty420

Posted by Palleon
I had almost the same set up as you and had a 3dmark score of 3560 yesterday morning (with the geforce2mx).

Then yesterday afternoon I went and got a GF4Ti4200 128mb and now I have a score of 8500.

Well worth the money.
Tweak it to TI4400 specs and you will get around 10000 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix