Errrrr!!! Sound Channels!!!!

C

Capoeira_Crazy

Errrrr,
ok, I know this is supposed to be like a great feature and XP and is helping lots of people, but I want only one sound channel!
I don't want two stuff playing in the same time,

anyone know how do set this thing straight?
I'm going crazy with this thing, so plz, if u know, contact me in anyway you want and can...

thnx in advance! :)

I don't really think you can disable that...it's not really an XP feature but more of a feature in any modern sound card and is usually initialized in the sound cards drivers. Give an example of when you don't want two sounds playing? if they are different types of sonds you could possibly use the sound panel to turn off sound for midi. microphone etc.

Hmmmm...

Well, this feature was not on with Windows 98, it appeared only with XP...
and for example, Sonique (MP3 Player) and ICQ, at the same time...!

Turn off all system sounds, and only listen to one thing at a time!! :D

Stuy_b

dude, icq has always been able to make the uhoh's when you play mp3's. just turn icq sounds off

it never did it to me with win 98...
besides, all the other stounds work as well..

if it didn't do it for you in 98 it was a driver malfuntion lol. as long as your card can play multiple sound streams it will. maybe your 98 drivers were just bad and the xp ones fixed the problem heheh.

Errrrrrr :D
is there anyway to change this thing??

don't think so other then just turning the sounds off in ICQ or such..

or you can downgrade your video board to one before there was multi channel sound heh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back