Errrr!!!!!

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
Stupid jury duty, making me wake myself up at 7....ERRRRR

/rant

LOL. The best is, you'll get there, spend the entire day and they'll never call your name, then they'll tell you to come back TOMORROW again! You come back tomorrow and spend another 3 hours there and suddenly they tell you that if you haven't been called -- you can go home. Happened to me. Bring a GOOD book or your laptop. Fun!

Electronic Punk said:
Tell us if you see any cool cases.

Heh, I think I get in trouble for that :p

if your a student say you have class and get out of it. hehe but no whining about getting up at 7... hehe

I am still in the screening process. omg is it boring. All you do is sit there.....and sit some more...its like my life, but in a court room and without a computer.

I just hope I get out of it :D

Oh, well, nuff chat, back to lunch!!!

fimchick said:
LOL. The best is, you'll get there, spend the entire day and they'll never call your name, then they'll tell you to come back TOMORROW again! You come back tomorrow and spend another 3 hours there and suddenly they tell you that if you haven't been called -- you can go home. Happened to me. Bring a GOOD book or your laptop. Fun!

Or you will get there, go threw the greif, get picked, be told when to be back for the trial. And a week later get a letter in the mail telling you the case was settled out of court .. Happen to me .. That was the biggest waste of my day.

The funny thing is that after I got picked I yelled as loud as I could, as I walked out the door, that the individual was guilty lol ..

Where a Nazi shirt. That should get you dismissed quick enough. :rolleyes:

and/or

Sit and look at the ground while talking to yourself. Maybe even occasionally standing up and getting into a full blown arguement with yourself. :laugh:

skizo said:
Where a Nazi shirt. That should get you dismissed quick enough. :rolleyes:

and/or

Sit and look at the ground while talking to yourself. Maybe even occasionally standing up and getting into a full blown arguement with yourself. :laugh:

Spell checker, WEAR not where, as you made me have to read the whole thread, two laps of the sports field young man off you go!

Lee said:
Spell checker, WEAR not where, as you made me have to read the whole thread, two laps of the sports field young man off you go!

Sheesh, gimmie a break coach. I wrote that after working just over a 15 hr day. Am I not allowed a brain fart?
sadwalk.gif

skizo said:
Sheesh, gimmie a break coach. I wrote that after working just over a 15 hr day. Am I not allowed a brain fart?
sadwalk.gif

NO! now drop n give me 20 :)

Spell checker wont tell you wear is spelt wrong when where is spelt correctly :p

NO! now drop n give me 20

whats up with you and the coach like attitude lately lol... reminds me of my wrestling days allthough it was never 20 it was either 50 or 100.. god i still hurt from those days lol.

Will you guys 'seckle down' I am on holiday I want some fun, behave yourselves or it's no Rice Pudding for afters!

hey what happens if you dont go? they screw you? and also how much do they pay, i heard like 5 dollars an hour lol.

"Failure to appear as summoned may result in a fine up to $1000.00 or a jail sentence, or both"

I managed to get out of it; I just said I didnt feel comfortable making a decision that would effect a person's life. They said the usual, "council would like to thank and pardon <name>" then I got to go home :D

they let you go for that?

of all the inane answers you could have come up with, that was it?

sheesh, and here you were raising a ruckus.

They still wasted my day. I had to say other things, but that was the most of it. Im just glad I dont have to go; I have school to worry about and such things

You shoulda just quoted the bible or some other religious book everytime they asked you a question.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back