• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Errrr!!!!!

fimchick

OSNN Senior Addict
LOL. The best is, you'll get there, spend the entire day and they'll never call your name, then they'll tell you to come back TOMORROW again! You come back tomorrow and spend another 3 hours there and suddenly they tell you that if you haven't been called -- you can go home. Happened to me. Bring a GOOD book or your laptop. Fun!

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
I am still in the screening process. omg is it boring. All you do is sit there.....and sit some more...its like my life, but in a court room and without a computer.

I just hope I get out of it :D

Oh, well, nuff chat, back to lunch!!!

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
fimchick said:
LOL. The best is, you'll get there, spend the entire day and they'll never call your name, then they'll tell you to come back TOMORROW again! You come back tomorrow and spend another 3 hours there and suddenly they tell you that if you haven't been called -- you can go home. Happened to me. Bring a GOOD book or your laptop. Fun!
Or you will get there, go threw the greif, get picked, be told when to be back for the trial. And a week later get a letter in the mail telling you the case was settled out of court .. Happen to me .. That was the biggest waste of my day.

The funny thing is that after I got picked I yelled as loud as I could, as I walked out the door, that the individual was guilty lol ..

skizo

OSNN Addict
Where a Nazi shirt. That should get you dismissed quick enough. :rolleyes:

and/or

Sit and look at the ground while talking to yourself. Maybe even occasionally standing up and getting into a full blown arguement with yourself. :laugh:

L

Lee

skizo said:
Where a Nazi shirt. That should get you dismissed quick enough. :rolleyes:

and/or

Sit and look at the ground while talking to yourself. Maybe even occasionally standing up and getting into a full blown arguement with yourself. :laugh:
Spell checker, WEAR not where, as you made me have to read the whole thread, two laps of the sports field young man off you go!

Lee said:
Spell checker, WEAR not where, as you made me have to read the whole thread, two laps of the sports field young man off you go!
Sheesh, gimmie a break coach. I wrote that after working just over a 15 hr day. Am I not allowed a brain fart?

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
NO! now drop n give me 20
whats up with you and the coach like attitude lately lol... reminds me of my wrestling days allthough it was never 20 it was either 50 or 100.. god i still hurt from those days lol.

L

Lee

Will you guys 'seckle down' I am on holiday I want some fun, behave yourselves or it's no Rice Pudding for afters!

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
"Failure to appear as summoned may result in a fine up to $1000.00 or a jail sentence, or both"

I managed to get out of it; I just said I didnt feel comfortable making a decision that would effect a person's life. They said the usual, "council would like to thank and pardon <name>" then I got to go home :D

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
they let you go for that?

of all the inane answers you could have come up with, that was it?

sheesh, and here you were raising a ruckus.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
They still wasted my day. I had to say other things, but that was the most of it. Im just glad I dont have to go; I have school to worry about and such things

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis