error with padus disc juggler

A

astanix

im having some problems with my padus disc juggler, i have uninstalled and reinstalled it and my aspi layers and done eveything people have told me to, but it still gives me 1 of 2 errors when i try to write...
one of the errors is "Buffer size too big to handle"
other error is "command sequence error or program area is or is not empty"

any help would be greatly appreciated

I went to their site for a look-see. I noticed the "Windows XP" section is still under construction. My guess is that the program itself is a little bonkers on your particular setup for the moment. You might want to use other burning software until Padus gets the bugs worked out.

yeh

i know, i have nero installed as well... the thing is i have abotu 30 .cdi's and no way to burn them.. used a program called cdi_burner, it burned ok and everything, but when the cd was done, it was an empty cd but the medium info said it was burned... i used a program called cdi 2 nero and tried to burn an image that way... and it says power calibration failed.. i have a couple more options to try though.. can use daemon tools to mount the image and try using neros cd copy tool to copy the cd... try that... thanks for trying to help out guys, and ill post if i get it to work..

hopefully padus will get thier software xp compatible soon...

ok, using daemon tools http://www.daemon-tools.com and using neros cd copy worked just fine... and i also emailed padus' tech support telling them the porblems and asking if it was an xp problem or a software compatibility problem with xp.. i will post thier reply when i recieve it...

here's what tech support said

The first error message happens with a variety of problems, but the
second one, about the "User buffer size too big to handle" is extremely
easy to support. I feel that when you fix this problem, the other error
message will go away as well. Anyways, on with the solution:

A third-party bus master device driver has been installed. If you are
using a VIA chipset, please upgrade to the latest 4-in-1 drivers. If
you
have installed the Intel UltraATA driver, please update it or go back
to
the default Microsoft driver that is included in Win2k by default.

Let me know how this goes,
--- Joel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what the thing is, i get this problem on both the computers... which both have xp AND via chipsets... but the drivers dont work right.. so this might actually fix it!!!!
lol.. so.. Im gonna go test this stuff out and let you guys know =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back