Error Message

mick42

OSNN Addict
Hi to all,I am new to the forums,I am running Home XP.After downloading mail in Outlook Express and finished reading when I click on close program,I get the following.MSIMN.EXE-Application Error.The instruction at"0x77f52004"referenced memory at"0x007f4490".The memory could not be "written".Click ok to terminate the program.The numbers change every time I use OE(Error Message).Anyone got any ideas and to put right.
Cheers and merry Xmas.

WELCOME :)

It sounds like there is a problem with Outlook Express and the way it connects to your mail server.

How is your machine configured - do you dial-up to get your mail or are you on cable? Network?

Do you check multiple e-mail accounts or just one?

It sound like Outllok Express is loosing the network conncetion and not getting a chance to time-out before you close it - giving you an error.

After you check your mail - try leaving it for a few minutes and then closing it - and see if you still get the error.

Hope this helps :)

Sorry been a while to reply,been busy,anyway,I have dial up connection,one e-mail account,this error message only happens when I delete e-mail messages and then close OE.I have tried giving it some time before closing OE.Any more suggestions?.Bearing in mind I am not an expert with PC's,so any advice in laymans terms please.
Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back