error message when playing .avi

C

comma

hello all,

Anyone please help. I have the divx (.avi) file, but when i play it with windows media; and i got the error message "File format is not supported"

I already install divx 3.11 alpha and divx 4.xx. but it's still not working.

Please anyone help me how to solve this problem

thanks

comma

it means what it says....duh

or the divx might not be completly downloaded

i've downloaded divx 4.11 and when i want to see a movie , i just start ThaPlaya and open a movie with it. It should work fine then. Just don't use any of that media player crap. :D

its most likey that the avi file isnt complete. I think tha player lets you play incomplete avi's but im not sure. Real player does let you play incomplete avis, but the playback isnt so great

Use ZoomPlayer for all your mediaplaying needs -> www.inmatrix.com

If you have a divx file that isn't working (and you know it should, becuase others do), there is an application that can rebuild the header file over on www.doom9.org

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back