error message in Outlook Express

B

Buckky

I am having a problem when attempting to open a new message in Outlook Express. I have been all over the Knowlegde Base and cannot find the errors referenced. I am logged on as Administrator using a cable always on connection and WIn XP PRO. This error started after a power failure. I have ran sfc /scannow , I have repaired IE6 and Outlook Express and attempted a System Restore. I can receive e-mail, I can forward, I can send from the browser. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Iexplore.exe-Application Error : The instruction at “0x77f7f5fa” referenced memory at 0x00000002”. The memory could not be “read”.

Sometimes the message is "msimn.exe" in the place of "iexplore.exe" but with the same error codes.

That can sometimes be caused by a ram problem..also that problem use to sometimes occur if you are using Nvidias Nview, are you currently using that?

I removed any reference to the display driver having a NVIDIA driver. However, my Elsa Erazor III latest driver download uses a Nvidia install process. They Driver now reports ELSA, but the problem continues to exist. I have eliminated the nview software.

Create a new idenity and delete the old one. ensure that you export your folders and address book and then import them back in when you have delted the "main identity"

Originally posted by Buckky
I am having a problem when attempting to open a new message in Outlook Express. I have been all over the Knowlegde Base and cannot find the errors referenced. I am logged on as Administrator using a cable always on connection and WIn XP PRO. This error started after a power failure. I have ran sfc /scannow , I have repaired IE6 and Outlook Express and attempted a System Restore. I can receive e-mail, I can forward, I can send from the browser. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Iexplore.exe-Application Error : The instruction at “0x77f7f5fa” referenced memory at 0x00000002”. The memory could not be “read”.

Sometimes the message is "msimn.exe" in the place of "iexplore.exe" but with the same error codes.

I have just installed XP and I get this same error when I close IE6 down. I do have an Nvidia TNT2 card but my pc was working 100% pre the install.

I know that its irritating, but you may need to reinstall IE6, get the files from a PCPLUS or other PC Mag disc or download from the net, using IE6, damn

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back