Error after installing gamepad hardware

D

donkey

I just bought a Thrustmaster Firestorm Wireless Gamepad and installed.

It worked fine at the start but now when I run a game that I use it with (NBA Live 2003), it exits to a blue screen that kind of looks like a dos screen.

It gives me a message that an error occured so windows has to shut down the computer in order to protect it.

The error I keep getting is BAD_POOL_CALLER

It also says if it's the first time, just restart. If not, make sure new hardware is properly installed. (Which it is).

Does anyone know how I can fix this or what it is.

Thanks

Well for folks to be of more help you need to list some of the specs of your computer like what version of Windows and any else related to the error message.

Have a look over here.

If that's no help do a google search for BAD_POOL_CALLER & look through that.

Well Hipster you managed to find a far amount of info for that error but its sad that its that buried on M$ site and also doesn't totally tell a person how to fix it or it does but its a bit over the person knowelge of computers. Here is the best line from the page "This Stop message is typically due to a faulty driver or software." like what else would it be as a lot of hardware problems would keep a system from booting.

Hmm...

If not, make sure new hardware is properly installed. (Which it is).

That would be my starting point. A complete un-install, including any left over registry entries. Then install once more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back