Equilibrium

H

Herkalees

Equilibrium, if you haven't seen it yet, go see it... now.

Still here? GO!

That's the thing you've always been GONE... WAY GONE. :rolleyes: :p

Looks interesting, but Blae will never beat his performance in American Psycho.

Oh yeah, American Psycho was frickin trippy...:eek:

Anyone else seen this? Saw it very recently, thought it was VERY stylish and had some great set pieces. Good, mindless fun. Christian Bale was quite impressive too. 7 outta 10.

Any comments?

yeah i saw this film recently........I have to say that the fight scenes are possibly the most ridiculous I have ever seen, but the trouble is I just love 'em. The plot could have been a lot stronger though (reminds me of 1984). I'd give it it 6 /10 overall but I'd recommend it to any body who likes off beat sc-fi eg like the matrix or the One.......

It was the only movie I've seen which caused me to stand up in the theater cheering and clapping during one of the fight scenes. Fabulous work.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Teddy, is it in UK cinemas ?

Hmmm, what does it say in my from box?

Been and gone my friend, been and gone

Yup, Khayman is right...was in the cinema at the end of Feb time i believe.

On DVD 5.13.03 (in america anyway, I dunno where you're from EP)

stone henge :p
think I will catch the rental then, wasn't a huge release so I guess it won't be long until it is out!

saw it recently too, i loved the fight scenes! especially the last one! 7/10 overall

What a coincidence, I saw this movie the other night! I loved it.

And the fight scenes...were ****in awesome.

Brilliant film!!

Think they took a risk in making it because of the matrix feel to it, but it is an origonal story from a famous sci-fi writer.(Sorry not sure who)

Looks very stylish and like the different spin on the combat.

Great, must see!!

8/10

Sorry if i have re-iterated what others have said! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back